• Commercial: Cadburys, Purplebricks, OREO, Dyson, Lastminute.com, Barnardos, Eurostar, NIKE, David Beckhams House99, Chase Vodka
• Music Video: MUSE, Bastille, Pendulum, Sum 41, Scarlxrd, KSI, Architects, Black Peaks, Hot Milk, Moose Blood
• Corporate: British Army Training Video, The British Red Cross
• TV: BBC Jamie Johnson, BBC 4 Digging in Britain, The Spanish Princess 2
• Short: Off Your Head, Silent Night, Falling, Sick to My Bones, Hungry Birds
• Feature: Philophobia, The Show, GHOST
• Many promo/editorial and fashion shoots for brands such as OREO, Finest Hour Clothing & Goose and Gander.
I am a fully qualified and insured makeup-artist with bases in London and the South West.
Having been inspired by transformations in the form of cosplay I witnessed at Comic Con events at an early age, I began my journey into the world of makeup. I studied media makeup at college and then went on to gain a First Class Honours Degree in prosthetics and media makeup at university.
Since then, I have worked on a range of feature and short films, music videos, commercials, photoshoots and editorial projects, theatrical productions and more. I am able to provide both special FX, beauty and camera ready makeup for projects.
I have experience working as Head of Department, Makeup designer, Makeup Supervisor etc and am able to budget and design looks and characters for projects. I work well both on my own and alongside a team.
I pride myself on my ability to provide crisp, clean and professional makeups, from a editorial makeup which both highlights a models natural beauty and works well alongside a style or brief, to a realistic bruised eye for a fight scene. I have also studied at the Kevin Fortune Hair Academy and am able to provide basic hair.
I have a full UK drivers licence enabling me to travel for projects.
For more information about myself or my work, please contact me.